There's no doubt that our campaign has all the momentum in this race for Congress.
I told you last week that the El Cajon Police Officers Association had officially joined <[link removed]> the San Diego Police Officers Association and the Deputy Sheriffs' Association in endorsing our campaign.
This week, there's more!
Many elected officials from East and North County have joined our team because they want a leader from the district who represents their values. Here's who joined our team:
- Assemblyman Randy Voepel
- San Marcos Mayor Rebecca Jones
- El Cajon City Councilman Steve Goble
- El Cajon City Councilman Phil Ortiz
- Santee Councilman Ronn Hall
- Santee Councilwoman Laura Koval
- Alpine Union School District Board Member Eric Wray
- Alpine Fire Protection District Board Member Barry Willis
- Cajon Valley Union School District Board Member Jim Miller
- Helix Water District Board Member Kathleen Coates Hedberg
- Helix Water District Board Member DeAna Verbeke
- Otay Water District Board Member Mark Robak
- Grossmont Union High School District Board President Rob Shield
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Virginia Hall
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Michael Emerson
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Randy Lenac
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Bob Ayres
- Padre Dam Municipal Water District Board Member Augie Caires
It's clear that I'm the district's choice for Congress. Can you help us keep building the momentum?
Santee Mayor John Minto and Justin Schlaefli are co-hosting a fundraiser TONIGHT <[link removed]>, and Marcel Becker will host a fundraising event on Wednesday (11/20). <[link removed]>
Will you let me know which one you can attend? If you can't attend either, your contribution <[link removed]> will still be very helpful.
Senator Brian W. Jones
ElectBrianJones.com <[link removed]>