Dear Friend --
There's no doubt that our campaign has all the momentum in this
race for Congress.
I told you last week that the El Cajon Police Officers
Association had officially
joined the San Diego Police Officers Association
and the Deputy Sheriffs' Association in endorsing our
This week, there's more!
Many elected officials from East and North County have joined our
team because they want a leader from the district who represents their
values. Here's who joined our team:
- Assemblyman Randy Voepel
- San Marcos Mayor Rebecca Jones
- El Cajon City Councilman Steve Goble
- El Cajon City Councilman Phil Ortiz
- Santee Councilman Ronn Hall
- Santee Councilwoman Laura Koval
- Alpine Union School District Board Member Eric
- Alpine Fire Protection District Board Member Barry
- Cajon Valley Union School District Board Member Jim
- Helix Water District Board Member Kathleen Coates
- Helix Water District Board Member DeAna Verbeke
- Otay Water District Board Member Mark Robak
- Grossmont Union High School District Board President Rob
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Virginia
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Michael
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Randy
- Grossmont Healthcare District Board Member Bob
- Padre Dam Municipal Water District Board Member Augie
It's clear that I'm the district's choice for Congress.
Can you help us keep building the momentum?
Santee Mayor John Minto and Justin
Schlaefli are co-hosting a fundraiser TONIGHT,
and Marcel Becker will host a fundraising event on
Will you let me know which one you can attend? If you can't attend
contribution will still be very helpful.
Senator Brian W. Jones
|Paid for by Brian Jones for Congress 2020