Five quick reminders before tonight's important debate:
- We have a very good chance at winning this primary, but it all starts with winning in Iowa on February 3.
- With less than three weeks to go until the Iowa caucus, we are being outspent by our opponents.
- We need to have a big fundraising day today in order to keep us on a path to victory.
- Bernie doesn't have a super PAC or billionaire donors waiting to write big checks. He has us.
- Our single path to victory is from lots and lots of people making small donations – that is the ONLY way we will raise what is required to win.
If there was ever a time to make your first contribution, that time is now. How about it?
Make a $2.70 contribution to our campaign today to show you stand with Bernie. This is a very important time for our campaign and every donation makes a big difference.
The Iowa caucus is very soon. Everything we do during these final weeks is so important. So thank you for adding your donation today.