It’s been another impactful year for North Carolinians Against Gun Violence. As we begin 2020, we take a moment to reflect on our work helping keep people throughout North Carolina safer from gun violence.
This past year, NCGV: :
- Saved our state’s pistol purchase permitting system, which closes the gun show loophole on handguns, and our concealed carry weapons permitting system
- Helped prevent our teachers from being armed
- Added over 1,000 new supporters to our action alert network
- Attended, tabled and presented at dozens of events across the state
- Had First Lady Kristin Cooper speak at our Raleigh Circle Fundraiser in June
Many thanks to all of you who contributed to NCGV, signed up with NCGV and/or took action with us over the year.
Together, we can reduce gun violence in NC, but it’s only possible with you, thousands of NCGV supporters throughout the state and our partner organizations.
With deepest thanks,
Becky, Sara and the NCGV Team
P.S. - Join us on social media! Follow us onFacebook <[link removed]>,Twitter <[link removed]>, andInstagram <[link removed]>.
North Carolinians Against Gun Violence
<[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]>[link removed]
North Carolinians Against Gun Violence - PO Box 51565, Durham, NC 27717, United States
This email was sent to [email protected] To stop receiving emails: [link removed]