It has been a busy year for outreach at North Carolinians Against Gun Violence and I’m excited to share our work with you, and what it means for 2020!
First, I want to thank you for your support of NCGV in 2019. Whether you are a new supporter or have been a part of this work for many years, we are so grateful that you are with us!
In 2019, we reached out to many new communities, adding voices around the state to this movement.We want to keep growing this work in 2020, but to do that we need your help. Please consider making a tax-deductible year-end gift to NCGV today. <[link removed]>
Where have we been in 2019?
Asheboro, Asheville, Charlotte, Durham, Greensboro, Hendersonville, High Point, Jamestown, Mooresville, Pittsboro, Raleigh, and Statesville.
What have we shared?
- Over 650 free gun locks and information how to use them.
- Information on safe firearm storage, gun violence prevention programs and policies that work, and details about NCGV on-the-ground efforts.
- A new bilingual brochure to reach more people with our message.
Whom have we mobilized?
- Over 1,000 new supporters across the state!
- Hundreds of people newly committed to safely storing firearms and asking family and friends to do the same.
- Teams of volunteers around the state, who held constituent meetings with lawmakers, wrote letters to the editor, and helped us at local events.
Please consider a tax-deductible year-end gift to NCGV to help us grow this work in 2020. <[link removed]>
What does our 2019 work mean for North Carolina?
Our work together means a broader movement fighting for programs and policies that work. It means a stronger voice to stop the General Assembly from weakening NC’s gun laws. It means more North Carolinians safely storing their weapons. It means more people given hope that together, we can achieve a safer state.
Thank you for being part of this important work. We are excited about what we can accomplish together in 2020!
Becky, Sara, and the NCGV Team
North Carolinians Against Gun Violence
<[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]> <[link removed]>[link removed]
North Carolinians Against Gun Violence - PO Box 51565, Durham, NC 27717, United States
This email was sent to [email protected] To stop receiving emails: [link removed]