** ASNV's Annual Meeting will be held on June 5th
Photo: Eastern Screech Owl, Randy Streufert
The Audubon Society of Northern Virginia will hold its Annual Meeting at 3 PM on Sunday, June 5, 2022 at the National Wildlife Federation building, 11100 Wildlife Center Drive, Reston VA. We invite all members and friends to attend. We will have a special program from Secret Garden Birds and Bees, who will present “A Year in the Life of an Owl.” Secret Garden will have four live owls – a Screech Owl, a Barred Owl, a Barn Owl, and a Great Horned Owl – for you to see and photograph while they explain the life history of each owl. Prior to their presentation we will conduct a brief business meeting. The agenda for the business meeting is as follows:
* Results of the Birdathon competition.
* Vote on a proposed amendment to the ASNV Bylaws to provide that if a person is elected to fill a vacancy on the Board of Directors for a remaining term of less than one year, that partial term is not counted for purposes of the three-term limit on consecutive terms as a member of the Board. The text of the amendment is here ([link removed]) .
* A brief explanation of ASNV’s budget for fiscal year 2023. The budget is here ([link removed]) .
* Recognition of Officers and Board Members whose terms are expiring.
* Election of Officers and Directors of ASNV. The slate of candidates recommended by the ASNV Nominating Committee is here ([link removed]) .
* Invitation to join ASNV’s committees.
We will gather informally at 2:30 PM to socialize before the meeting. Please bring refreshments or beverages to share with everyone.
This email was sent to [email protected] (mailto:[email protected])
why did I get this? ([link removed]) unsubscribe from this list ([link removed]) update subscription preferences ([link removed])
Audubon Society of Northern Virginia . 11100 Wildlife Center Drive . Ste. 100 . Reston, VA 20190 . USA