Our Revolution endorsed more candidates and had more victories in 2019 than in 2018.
By investing in grassroots organizing all across the country, we've empowered a new generation of public servants to change America and make a real difference for the working class.
We've won big this year, but to defeat the establishment in 2020 we are going to need to scale up our organizing. Can we count on you to donate now to help defeat corporate Democrats and Republicans up and down the ballot in 2020? [link removed]
Here's just a sample of what we accomplished this week:
1. We had a number of locally endorsed candidates win critical races in Virginia, including in the statehouse and on local supervisory boards
2. We elected two mayors in Cuyahoga County, growing political power in northeast Ohio, and electing a school board member in Toledo
3. We dominated local elections in Massachusetts, sweeping the city council and school committee in Somerville, winning the majority of our elections in Medford, and helping to elect several first-time candidates in Cambridge
4. We furthered progressivism in Philly (where Our Revolution has been fighting on the frontlines for years) by reelecting Helen Gym (first endorsed by OR in 2017) and helping Kendra Brooks flip a Republican seat on the city council
5. Local Our Revolution activists in Baltimore helped pass an anti-housing discrimination bill.
However, we also saw Amazon buy their way to victory in several city council races in Seattle, defeating locally and nationally endorsed candidates by dumping millions into the race.
We have a message to companies like Amazon and the oligarchs who think they can buy our democracy with their tainted campaign donations: we are organized, and we will defeat you in 2020.
Rush a donation now to help Our Revolution continue fighting against the corporate establishment up and down the ballot in 2020! [link removed]
The whole team at Our Revolution
PAID FOR BY OUR REVOLUTION
PO Box 66208
WASHINGTON, DC, 20035
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. Our Revolution is a 501(c)(4) organization. Donations to Our Revolution are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. All donations are made to support Our Revolution’s general mission and are not designated for any specific activity.