10th January 2022
View this email in your browser ([link removed])
Ireland needs pro-life students and young professionals who are ready and able to speak up for the most vulnerable in our society.
I'm delighted that the Future Leaders Programme is now open for applications. It commences on Monday 7th February, and students or young adults can apply for a place on this strategic 8 week course here ([link removed]) . It will take place online every Monday at 7pm for 8 weeks.
If you want to upskill your activism and become a proactive pro-life leader, then this programme is for you.
After completing this course, participants will:
* Understand the legal, medical and political realities of abortion and euthanasia in Ireland and the EU
* Appreciate and respond to the challenges faced by parents with an unplanned pregnancy
* Develop logically sound and emotionally compelling arguments aimed at promoting the right to life
* Experience debating the pro-life issue in a television or radio studio
* Meet those who share the same respect for the right to life
Previous participants have said the following:
* "DO IT!! It is an amazing course. You get to expand your knowledge, improve your skills and meet so many other amazing pro life people."
* "100% do this course! If you are a young person in college or in the workplace, this is for you! Such a great way to learn, keep up to date and meet new people. I have reclaimed the most amazing arguments that had slipped from my memory and learned a million more."
* "Definitely go for it, as it will provide you with the essential knowledge and tools you need to be an educated, effective pro-life advocate whether privately in one-on-one conversations or in a more public setting."
If you are aged between 18-35 and wish to apply to participate, please complete this application form ([link removed]) by Friday 31st January, and we will get back to you.
If you know someone who might be interested in one one the 15 sponsored places available, then please forward this message to them.
Yours for life,
Pro Life Campaign
Follow us on social media!
Vital Signs is the e-newsletter of the Pro Life Campaign. We hope you and your families are keeping well in these unusual times. This email is to update you on what we have been working on recently, including news stories, project updates, and details of upcoming events. If you want to get in touch with us please do so by emailing [email protected]
Our mailing address is:
Pro Life Campaign
24 Mount Street Upper
Dublin, Co. Dublin D02 R229
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences ([link removed])
or ** unsubscribe from this list ([link removed])