Support the Men and Women Who Sacrifice for Our Country
- Recognize and respect the unique sacrifices of those who serve and have served in Canada’s Armed Forces.
- Enshrine in legislation the country’s obligations to our veterans in a Military Covenant between the government and those who serve in the Armed Forces.
- Reinstate the fair disability pension as previously provided for by the Pension Act. The pension will apply retroactively to 2006 and lump sum payments received since then will be treated as advance payments.
- Instigate a line-by-line review of the New Veterans Charter (including the Enhanced New Veterans Charter Act of 2011), to determine which policies and programs should be retained. Simplify the system and make it easier to navigate.
- Reemphasize the legislative guarantee of the “Benefit of doubt” standard under the Pension Act.
On October 21 – Re-Elect Steven Fletcher
<[link removed]>[link removed]
Steven Fletcher - Canada
This email was sent to [email protected] To stop receiving emails: [link removed]