These prochoice champions are running to protect reproductive freedom in 2021 and beyond
Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your preferences ([link removed]) or unsubscribe from this list ([link removed]) .
We're so excited to announce that #VOTEPROCHOICE is endorsing and supporting 2021 prochoice candidates running for office across the country. ([link removed])
Don't forget! If you know a prochoice candidate running for local, state, or federal office -- encourage them to apply for our endorsement! ([link removed])
Check out all of our 2021 candidates >> ([link removed])
Every week, we'll introduce you to FIVE #VOTEPROCHOICE endorsed candidates running for office who deserve our support.
This week, we're excited to tell you about:
1. Jennifer Carroll Foy: Running for Governor of Virginia, Jennifer Carroll Foy first earned a #VOTEPROCHOICE endorsement in 2017 while running for Virginia's House of Delegates (pregnant with twins at the time!).
Read about why we decided to endorse her gubernatorial run all the way back in August. ([link removed])
2. Ce-Ce Gerlach: An Allentown, PA community leader, Ce-Ce Gerlach is running for Mayor as an experienced City Council member and former School Board member. While her colleagues censured her for participating in a Black Lives Matter protest this past year ([link removed]) , Councilmember Gerlach's deep understanding of structural inequalities is one of the many reasons why we're proud to support her.
3. Roberto Treviño: As an incumbent, Roberto Treviño has delivered for the people of San Antonio time and time again. He has been the only vocal advocate for diverting funds away from a bloated policing budget and toward social programs like homeless outreach specialists. We're glad to support Roberto Treviño in his re-election campaign for City Council in San Antonio, Texas.
4. Keith Williams: As a candidate for Birmingham City Council in Alabama, Keith Williams has a record of fighting against the state's abortion ban during the last two state legislative sessions. He's a progressive veteran, and he would be a fierce advocate for reproductive freedom in Birmingham!
5. Mina Davis: Running for School Board of Trustees in Hutto, Texas, Mina Davis will be an absolute champion for parents and students, especially when it comes to sex education, as well as diversity and inclusion.
Every elected office -- from the school board to the senate -- has a role to play in protecting our reproductive freedom. We're proud to support these prochoice champions ([link removed]) running to make a difference in their communities, and we couldn't do it without you.
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 1452
New York, NY 10276-1452
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences ([link removed])
or ** unsubscribe from this list ([link removed])
Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp