If spending more time at home has prevented you from driving over a pothole recently, let us reassure you: they're still there.
Crumbling roads and bridges, outdated trains and buses, and critical infrastructure like our water and sewer systems are all still in desperate need of repair and updates. If you've been working from home, you might have also experienced slow internet speeds or power outages that derailed your work day.
Fortunately, President Joe Biden is taking action. His American Jobs Plan will address these critical issues while also creating good-paying jobs at a time when millions of families are struggling.
Joe and Bob need your help to show that the American people are ready to put this ambitious plan into action. If you're ready for an infrastructure and jobs plan that will take our Nation into the future and help our families thrive, show your support now.
Members of Congress on both sides of the aisle agree that we need to invest in infrastructure, but we need more than a band-aid on this crisis. We need to think big and be bold, and that's exactly what President Biden has done.
The American Jobs Plan will invest in:
* Modernizing 20,000 miles of highways, roads, and main streets.
* Fixing 10,000 bridges.
* Delivering clean drinking water to families, including those in Flint, Michigan, and across America.
* Renewing our electric grid and delivering high-speed broadband to all Americans.
* Modernizing schools and child care facilities.
* Creating good-paying jobs in safe and healthy workplaces while protecting workers' right to organize, join a union, and bargain collectively with their employers.
* Building the America of the future.
This plan is bigger than any one of us, and it's bigger than the corporate special interests and political games that have stalled our progress.
It's time for all of us to come together and invest in our future. If you agree, add your name and show your support for President Biden's American Jobs Plan now.