The election in front of us will be critical to the future of Kiwis, our families, and our wider communities.
Only National has a plan to grow our economy, lift incomes, create jobs, and pay down historic debt.
Early voting has begun, and election day is just 12 days away. We’re getting on with the job of announcing policy that will make a real difference to Kiwis and I wanted to share a few highlights of our commitments so far:
- Delivering Income Tax relief for 16 months.
- Repeal & replace the RMA to help get on and build more houses.
- Invest $31 billion in much needed transport infrastructure.
- Upgrade and invest in our schools through our $4.8b school infrastructure fund.
- Back our farmers and small businesses who keep our economy going.
- Skill Kiwis up for the high paying tech jobs of the future.
- Fund more life-saving drugs through Pharmac and create a National Cancer Agency.
- Deliver better, faster, frontline health services, and focus on results.
- Deliver a Border Protection Agency you can trust, with a smarter border policy.
Only a National government, with Judith Collins as Prime Minister, will provide the necessary leadership in this time of crisis, with a clear plan and experienced leadership.
I spoke to our campaign team earlier today, and thanks to the support of people like you we’ve been able to secure more billboards, online advertising spots, and extend the reach of our pamphlets and direct mail to key voters across New Zealand. But we need to go further.
Send a message that New Zealand doesn't need higher taxes from Labour, it needs a government that will get Kiwis working again!
John, will you chip into our fighting fund today? <[link removed]>
Click here to chip in $30 <[link removed]>
Click here to chip in $50 <[link removed]>
Click here to chip in $100 <[link removed]>
Click here to chip in another amount <[link removed]>
Mark, the stakes couldn’t be clearer. Every dollar we raise goes straight to the front line of our efforts to reach key voters around New Zealand. Your support, large or small, will ultimately help us deliver a National government come 17 October.
We’re going to give it everything we’ve got in these final two weeks to make Judith Collins the Prime Minister of New Zealand, and I hope we can count on your continued support at this critical time.
NZ National Party - 41 Pipitea St, Wellington 6011, New Zealand