Two polls over the past 48 hours show ACT’s policies continue to resonate with voters.
But we can’t take these results for granted. We’re in this position because of your support and we need to keep up the momentum.
Can you help spread the word by sharing this email and telling your friends why you’re voting ACT?
The latest polls are also an opportunity for voters to meet the team behind David. Here’s the rest of our top ten.
2. Brooke van Velden is the future face of ACT. Smart, liberal and likeable. She is to ACT what Chlöe Swarbrick is to the Greens, but Brooke has an economics degree.
3. Nicole McKee provided a calm, rational voice on firearms laws after the tragedy in Christchurch. She is already a crowd favourite on our nationwide bus tour.
4. Chris Baillie has spent 30 years as a youth aid police officer and teaching children with special learning needs. He’s also a small business owner, running a pub employing 30 staff.
5. Simon Court has 24 years’ experience as an environmental engineer and knows ACT policies will actually do something to improve the environment, unlike the promises from other parties.
6. James McDowall, at just 32, has a PhD, runs a small business and is a father who works in the mental health sector. James would raise the standard of policy thinking and debate in Parliament.
7. Karen Chhour brings a first-hand account of the failings of Oranga Tamariki and its predecessors because she was once a child in the system. She will bring a voice to Parliament for the children who aren’t being heard.
8. Mark Cameron is a hands-on dairy farmer, up before 4:30am each day. He knows what our farmers have been going through. He will bring the authentic voice of rural New Zealand to Parliament.
9. Toni Severin is a small business owner and will bring real representation for the struggles being faced by businesses throughout the country to Parliament.
10. Damien Smith has an MBA and extensive experience in business, banking and company directorship.
With advance voting opening on Saturday, we want to be front of mind for voters. We need your help to achieve this.
Please share this email to let your family and friends know who could be joining David in Parliament.
ACT New Zealand.
ACT New Zealand - 27 Gillies Ave, Suite 2.5, Auckland 1021, New Zealand
This email was sent to [email protected]
To stop receiving emails: [link removed]
Created with NationBuilder - [link removed]