Join the California Democratic Party Region 8 Virtual Meeting - Saturday, June 27, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
View this email in your browser ([link removed])
Action Alert: June 26, 2020
Please join the California Democratic Party Region 8 for a virtual meeting on Saturday, June 27, at 11:30 a.m. The agenda is below. Register to attend at bit.ly/3dyG5SF ([link removed]) .
CADEM REGION 8
June 27, 2020
Welcome and Introduction:
* Dr. Angel Bettis, M.D. (Founder of LEGNA Rehabilitative and Support Services Inc.)
* Curtis Wright (Vice President of Student Affairs, Xavier University of Louisiana)
* Kerri Alexander (Education and Public History Fellow, National Women’s Museum)
CDP Chair Rusty Hicks
* Any important updates that we need to know about or any information that he would like to provide.
Rep. TJ Cox
* Federal legislative updates, Updates on Congressional race in CA 21
Taisha Brown, Chairwoman of the African American Caucus
* Any updates for the chair to share.
Presentation, Open Forum with our Special Guests, Open to many Topics but will be concentrating on the issues regarding
* Disparities in COVID19 in Black and Brown Communities
* Defunding of Police Departments
* Black Lives Matter
Announcements and Closure
* CDP Coordinated Campaign
Click here to register. ([link removed])
Fresno County Dems Need Your Help Today!
The Fresno County Democratic Party is unable to hold our Annual Fund-Raiser Dinner this year due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Your support for the Annual Fund-Raiser Dinner provides most all of our annual operational funding.
Please help keep the Democratic Party in Fresno County operating this year by making a donation today to help offset the loss of our regular annual Fund-Raiser.
Donate ([link removed])
Our mailing address is:
P.O. Box 5795, Fresno CA, 93755
Add us to your address book - [link removed]
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences ([link removed])
or ** unsubscribe from this list ([link removed])
Paid for by the Fresno County Democratic Central Committee. FEC ID # C00518605, FPPC ID # 743910.
1033 U Street, Fresno, CA 93721. Not authorized by any candidate or committee.