2020 State Delegate Application Form and Information
* Must be completed for consideration by Nominating Committee.
* Please consider your availability and commitment to attend. We
recognize many now have significantly impacted financial matters and
* Applications are currently being accepted.
* The courtesy of early submission is appreciated.
* Previously submitted applications are on file. Please advise if your
availability has changed. [email protected]
RPT Convention General Registration
is now open.
If you choose to register prior to Brazos County convention register as
Prospective Delegate or Prospective Alternate pending election of Brazos
Delegates and Alternates at our convention. Registration fees are
RPT Convention hotel room blocks will continue partial releases in
April, May and June to allow for extended availability and later
registrations. Various hotels and pecial rates are noted upon completion
RPT Grassroots Club
Members at the monthly Gold or Annual donation levels will have access
to periodically released hotel room blocks 24 hours prior to general
RPT will provide timely notice of those dates.
Primary Runoff Delayed:
The primary runoff originally scheduled for May 26 has been postponed
until July. The election is now scheduled for July 14 and early voting
will begin July 6. Click here for an Election Advisory from the Texas
Secretary of State.
Ways To Stay Involved:
* Check out the Republican Party of Texas Serves Facebook Page for
different ways to help out the community! Click here to join the group.
* Register Republicans to vote with RPT'S 10K 4 10R Project. Click here
to sign up .
* Sign up for Texas Virtual Trump Victory Leadership Initiative
Training! Click here for more information .
* Sign up for a Leadership Skills or Advantage Webinar with Texans for
Greg Abbott. Click here to sign up
or contact Matt Maley, [email protected] .
* Phone Bank this Saturday for Senator John Cornyn! Contact Robert
Mackey, [email protected] .
* Brazos County Health District
* President's Guidelines for America
* Center for Disease Control Guideline
* Open Brazos County Businesses
* Texas Unemployment Benefit Services
* Federal Unemployment Help
* Small Business Administration Program Information