Reminder- you're invited to join the Indiana Green Party as we restart our monthly statewide meeting tomorrow, Thursday, March 26 at 8:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CDT! We want to hear from you! These meetings will reoccur on the 4th Thursday of every month at the same time. Check our calendar for dates and details ([link removed].
The presenters and agenda for our meeting tomorrow are as follows:
Adam Muehlhausen - Indiana Green Party WebMaster & Technical Advisor
Michael Richardson - Circle City Greens Chair & State Volunteer Coordinator
Mike Smith - Indiana Green Party Candidate
Pluto Brand - Indiana Green Party Communications Director
Teri Ulm - Indiana Green Party Assistant Chair
1) Welcome & Introduction (Pluto) (3 mins)
2) Four pillars (Activism roots of the party) (Teri) (4 mins)
3) Presidential election Local Info (Adam) (6 mins)
4) The state waiving petition requirements (Michael) (6 mins)
5) Upcoming congress (Teri & Pluto) (5 mins)
6) Mike Smith Campaign (Mike) (5 mins)
7) Vacant positions (Michael) (4 mins)
8) Conversations & Questions. (All of us) (23 mins)
9) Wrap up (4 mins)
How To Connect
To join the meeting using the Zoom App (recommended), download the free Zoom App on your phone or computer ([link removed] then click the following link to connect:
To call, use either of following numbers and enter the meeting ID:
Meeting ID: 476 503 610
RSVP by replying to this email or responding on the Facebook Event Page, and be sure to share it with your friends!
Thanks for your continued support. We're looking forward to hearing from you at 8:30pm EDT on Thursday!
Indiana Green Party [email protected]
PO Box 47872
Indianapolis, IN 46247
To unsubscribe: [link removed]
The Archive of Political Emails is a project of Defending Democracy Together Institute. Please email [email protected] with any questions.